Our facilities include:
- The Feldman Children's Library is an extensive lending library with a wide variety of Judaic and children's books. It also includes an online catalog, and bibliotherapy and listening centers.
- Music classes are held by our music specialist in our large Sanctuary, providing children the opportunity to dance, march, and sing.
- Physical Education and gross motor activities take place in our Social Hall with our physical education teacher and outside in one of our expansive open areas.
- We have five safe outside play areas for the children: our brand new Rainforest, Imagination, Riding Toys,Toddler Area and Traditional playgrounds.
- Our computer lab is equipped with state-of-the-art computers and a large screen television for virtual field trips and other large-group learning experiences.
- Yoga classes are provided weekly by our yoga teacher to develop children's physical, cognitive and spiritual well-being.
- Our hands-on science specialist enriches the in-classroom science curriculum.
- Pre-kindergarten children take an eight-week personal saftey course provided by KidSafe Foundation.
- Our dance teacher provides a broad experience of folk dancing and rhythms. Each week, a different musical instrument from around the world is introduced and played for the children.