Congregational Trip to Israel
Join Congregation B’nai Israel and our Rabbi on an incredible 11-day family trip to Israel!
- Visit the Western Wall
- Tour the underground tunnels of the Kotel
- Experience the fortress of Masada
- Swim in the Dead Sea
- Take a jeep tour of the Golan Heights
- Participate in a hands-on archeological dig
- Shop Ben Yehuda Street and Mamilla pedestrian mall in Jerusalem
- Enjoy a laser light show at the Tower of David
- Raft down the Jordan River
- And much more!
In addition, for those students becoming a Bar/Bat Mitzvah during the current school year, your family can celebrate at the Kotel.
For more information, contact Natalie Matus.