Welcoming you from the first Shalom!
Congregation B’nai Israel (CBI) is a connected family that exists to make life’s Jewish journey more meaningful by advancing the richness of Jewish values and traditions through worship, social action, education and community. CBI is a nationally recognized all-inclusive Reform Synagogue known for its innovative services, commitment to social action initiatives and exceptional programs including an APPLE accredited award-winning Early Childhood Program, an accredited religious school and renowned adult education programs. Whether you are immersed in Jewish tradition or exploring it for the first time, we look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Membership at Congregation B’nai Israel includes
- Admission to all High Holy Day Services
- Develop a personal relationship with clergy who will share in your lifecycle events
- Eligibility for early enrollment of your children in our Religious School with discounted rates
- Reciprocal admission privileges for High Holy Day tickets at any Reform synagogue worldwide
- Discounted rate to cemetery plots for immediate family members in a dedicated section of Star of David in North Ft. Lauderdale
- Access to organized social justice programs to serve the greater community as a Jewish group, through our social action arm of the synagogue, Kantor Family Center for Justice
- Expand your business network to the entire congregation community through our CBI Online Business Directory
- Advanced ticketing and special pricing for CBI Inspires Events.
- Opportunity to attend lectures, film screening, events and concerts that explore Jewish culture and tradition.
- Access to join our CBI auxiliaries WRJ Sisterhood and Brotherhood
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Trustees and other leadership positions
We invite you to schedule a tour and explore what this community offers.
CBI Membership Application
Click the button below to complete your membership application
If you would prefer to fill out a paper application and mail it in click here.
Interested in Membership?
Membership at Congregation B’nai Israel is open to any Jewish person and their spouse/partner and children. People of other faiths may be included in a Family Membership if their spouse/partner is Jewish. Membership spans a one-year period from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. Members choose one of the following membership categories:
Family: Married couple or two individuals living together in a partnered relationship, with or without children
Young Singles: 25-29 years of age, excluding families registering for pre-school or SLJ
Young Couples: 25-29 years of age, excluding families registering for pre-school or SLJ
Early 30’s Singles: 30-35 years of age
Early 30’s Couples: 30-35 years of age
Family: (Includes children through age 24)
Prime Membership Single/Single Parent: Families with children 25 years or older, Building Fund required
Prime Membership Couple: Families with children 25 years or older, Building Fund required
Senior Adult Single: Oldest member of household 65 years of age and older, Building Fund optional. Not available if child enrolled in our schools
Senior Adult Couple: Oldest member of household 65 years of age and older, Building Fund optional. Not available if child enrolled in our schools
Associate Membership Single: Must be full paying members at another congregation
Associate Membership Couple: Must be full paying members at another congregation
Winter Member Single: Thanksgiving through Pesach
Winter Member Couple: Thanksgiving through Pesach
Shomrim/Guardian Society: We offer categories of membership options that include additional benefits. Click here to learn more.
*Pricing and fees for 2021-2022 are subject to change*
Congregation B’nai Israel Shomrim/Guardian Society
2021 – 2022The Shomrim/Guardian Society was created many years ago with the purpose of making Congregation B’nai Israel (CBI) membership possible for those who are unable to pay full dues or tuition. Over the last 35 years, the generosity of our Shomrim’s financial support, has allowed more than one hundred families per year, who are in need of assistance to become part of our CBI family. Ner Tamid (Eternal Light) Circle $27,000 Amudim (Pillars) Circle $18,000 Rabbi’s Circle $12,500 Tzedakah (Justice) Circle $7,200 Chai (Life) Circle $5,400 Bonim (Builders) Circle $3,600 Mitzvah Circle $2,700 CBI Schools Nadel Center for Early Childhood Education (NCECE) Barry Ira Graff School for Living Judaism (SLJ or Religious School)
We are so grateful for your participation in this vitally important program. For more information, please contact Steve Allen, Executive Director at 561.241.8118 ext. 101.
Please click the button below to submit an inquiry form and someone from our Membership Department will reach out to you.