Congregation B’nai Israel (CBI) is an inclusive, warm, welcoming, and spiritual community that provides opportunities for all to worship, celebrate, and learn with one another. We welcome Jews from all backgrounds and races, strive to serve the needs of families, singles and people from all cultures and sexual orientations, as well as interfaith families.
CBI stands as one of the leading congregations in Reform Judaism, recognized nationally. With our APPLE-accredited, award-winning early childhood program, our innovative religious school, our renowned adult education programs, and our celebrated commitment to social action, CBI is more than just a synagogue. We strive to educate and inspire our children, youth, and adults. We encourage our members to actively participate in worship and Torah study. We urge our members to contribute to the continuance and vitality of the Jewish people, and commit to social action.
Membership at Congregation B’nai Israel includes
- Admission to High Holy Day services
- Special rates for classes, dinners, and events
- Free admission to our annual Nagle Family Jewish Film Festival
- Rabbinic support for lifecycle events and in times of difficulty
- Special events for new members
- Membership discount on tuition for our Religious School and Early Childhood Center
- Social groups
- Monthly “Shelanu” Newsletter
- Subscription to Reform Judaism Magazine