History & Philosophy
Nadel Center for Early Childhood Education (NCECE) at Congregation B’nai Israel was founded in October of 1989 and has grown to a program serving approximately 400 children and their families. The school has been credited with numerous awards and certifications including:
- The Gold Seal of Excellence Award given by the Department of Children and Families
- The Eco-Healthy Child Care Certificate awarded by the Oregon Environmental Council
- The Award of Excellence awarded by Family Central
- APPLE Accreditation
- Nickelodeon’s Best Preschool in South Florida Award
- The Best of Boca Award for Preschools in 2014 awarded by the Boca Raton Award Program
At NCECE, we provide children a safe, warm, nurturing environment in which our children will grow socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically and spiritually. Our children are taught through play and structured activities. Children work and have fun, make discoveries, meet new challenges, and learn to make their own decisions. We encourage them to develop as independent individuals. Our educational approach is developmental, offering hands on activities and age-appropriate materials that encourage creativity and self-expression.
Our dedicated staff nurtures and guides each student to foster a lifelong enthusiasm for learning. We believe that parents play a valuable part in the process. Their cooperation and input in school, plus their support at home, are all a part of the success of our program. Together, we build a strong foundation for our children’s success.
To learn more about Nadel Center for Early Childhood Education at Congregation B’nai Israel, please contact Rebeca Rosenblatt.